If you are looking for a job at the airport where you play a key role in national security, this is the one for you! As a Pre-Board Screening Officer, you will be ensuring the safety and security of the travelling public.
We're growing our team in Medicine Hat! We employ specialized security professionals in 28 airports in Canada and hope you will join our growing team as a guardian of the skies.
What's in it for you?
- Training paid at $19.76/hour
- Comprehensive benefits
- Uniform provided
- Opportunities for career development in specialist and management positions
- Security experience or licence NOT required!
What does a Pre-Board Screening Officer in Medicine Hat do?
- Screen passengers, non-passengers, and baggage
- Control access to restricted areas
- Interact with the travelling public and provide customer service in a professional and ethical manner
- Follow regulations and standard operating procedures while demonstrating critical thinking
Qualifications to become a Pre-Board Screening Officer in Medicine Hat?
- Must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident
- Age 18 or older
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- English spoken and written
- Eligible to obtain RAIC/security clearance
- Able to obtain medical clearance and meet physical requirements
- One year of customer service experience, ideally in a dynamic, high-tech environment
Thank you for your interest! We will communicate by email with selected candidates.
(One application permitted per six-month period. Applying multiple times with different profiles will result in automatic disqualification.)
GardaWorld is the largest provider of aviation services for the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority, (CATSA).