Who we are:
We know that memories made around the campfire with friends and family last a lifetime because we do it ourselves! Our mission at ArrKann is the same as it’s been since 1977: to give our customers the exceptional service, selection, and expertise they need to embrace the RV lifestyle.
Employees tell us they like working with ArrKann because:
- We’re family-owned and operated – and have been for three generations. Our employees are like family. We’re closed on Sundays to give our staff time to spend with their loved ones and enjoy their own RV adventures!
- Our commitment to family extends to how we invest in the communities where we live and work. We sponsor events and initiatives that focus on helping families and children
- We have great people who are helpful, fun to work with, and good at what they do!
What you’ll get when you work with us:
- A career - we’ve been growing! You can find our dealerships in Carstairs, West Edmonton, East Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, and Medicine Hat and we’re always looking for amazing people who want to build a career with us
- A voice! We know our people have great ideas and valuable feedback, and we encourage everyone to share their thoughts so we can continue to deliver an even better employee and customer experience
- A supportive, team-oriented, and fun work environment, where you can feel free to be yourself
- Professional and personal development opportunities. We are always learning, and want to make sure you have the support you need to build the skills you need to grow in your career
About the role:
Our Prep Technicians do just that – they prepare units and produce high-quality, detailed work ensuring units are presented in the finest possible condition to our customers.
Are you patient, diligent, and a cooperative team player? If you enjoy working individually to support the goals of your team and are looking to gain experience in a new industry, this might be the career for you. You bring a positive attitude and your attention to detail and we’ll provide you with the support, tools, and training you’ll need to help get people camping!
- The selected candidate must be available on weekdays, evenings, and Saturdays but not Sundays!
Reporting to the Fixed Operations Manager, the Prep Technician will be responsible for conducting pre-delivery inspections, walking customers through their new purchases, demonstrating features, and answering customer questions. This role has the potential to turn into an RV Technician Apprenticeship.
- Conducting pre-delivery unit inspections
- Ensure the unit is clean and prepared for the customer prior to the demonstration
- Demonstrating features of units to customers
- Provide product recommendations to the customer upon demonstration
- Answering customer questions about their new unit
- Provide support to the service department
- Open to other responsibilities as they arise
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Mechanical inclination/aptitude and interest
If this sounds like you and you are interested, we encourage you to apply! We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected will be contacted.