South Country Co-op
Reporting to the Produce Manager, the Produce Clerk is responsible for delivering world-class customer service, ordering, and stocking fresh fruit and vegetables, merchandising, and displaying products, producing value-added products, and maintaining department cleanliness and housekeeping standards.
Qualifications: Previous Produce Department or retail experience is an asset; High School diploma or equivalent preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Candidates must be able to lift to 75 pounds frequently.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 75 lbs.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
Availability: evenings and weekends