Full Job Description
- Entry level pumpjack technician position. Duties will include installation, setup, maintenance, repair, hauling of oilfield pumping units.
- Working on 3-45 ton picker trucks & trailers, some shop work
- Overnight travel required.
- Mechanical/oilfield/welding experience an asset.
- Unrestricted class 5 license required, abstract must be included. Applicants without license will not be considered. Air brakes an asset.
- Ability to abide by Desert Oilfield Services safety program and follow all customer safety programs when required
- Assist in truck/shop maintenance/inspections/repairs as required
- possible apprenticeship/advancement for right applicant
- Heavy lifting (50lbs+) through out work day, some heights, 1st Aid/H2S/CSO/Ground Disturbance/Fall Protection safety training preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $22.00-$28.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: One location