1792 Trans Canada Way SE, Medicine Hat, Alberta, T1B 4C6
At Loblaw, we help millions of Canadians get through their best days, worst days, celebration days, and every day. Through our innovation and quality products, we’re here for our friends, neighbours, family members and colleagues.
We succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us.
We’re looking for adaptable people who are thrilled to join us in our goal of helping Canadians Live Life Well®. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. We promote leaders at every level and support our people to follow their passion.
Why is this role important
Our Store Team Members are inspired doers. They help provide a positive in-store shopping experience by ensuring the store is always ready with available products that meet customer needs to live life well. Our Clerks inspire our customers through delightful conversation and knowledge of products.
What you’ll do
- Provide great customer service by ensuring the store shelves are stocked and by responding to customer needs
- Maintain and stock product displays and shelves that meet company standards
- Ensure accurate product scanning and identify inventory needs and assist with ordering
- Setup company-directed promotions and programs
- Keep department areas neat and ensure health and safety standards
Who you are
- A team player with an attention for detail
- Driven and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and courteous when resolving customer questions
- Motivated to learn new things
Experience you bring
Good news! No previous experience is required. We provide you with training to set you up for success!
What you bring
- Flexibility to work a variety hours which may include days, evenings, and weekends
- Able to move up to 50lbs and in constant mobility for an entire shift
Loblaw is committed to sustainability by sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers & Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
Type of Role:
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.