Full job description
$500.00 signing bonus to be received upon the completion of probation
Purpose of this Position:
To ensure proper inventory data is updated in our system in a timely and accurate manner for
Responsible for obtaining, organizing, processing, reconciling, and filing of all material
received at our branches, and scanning MTR’s.
The Receiving Clerk’s primary responsibilities are; but not limited to, the following:
- Receive shipments of material delivered through trucks/rail/other in our system for all
- Ensure MTR’s are scanned into the system, for customers to obtain.
- Resolve inquires from branches and corporate office regarding general receiving questions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
The Receiving Clerk will be responsible for acquiring and developing the following:
- A clear understanding of how to use the software programs and other tools used by the
- Understand how to read Purchase Orders and Bill of Ladings.
- A commitment to producing consistently high quality work with an attention to detail.
- Maintain confidentiality concerning financial transactions pertaining to Varsteel Ltd.
- Work independently or as part of a team in order to complete required deadlines.
- Set priorities to manage varying workloads throughout the day.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Behave in a professional and courteous manner.