Davis GMC Buick - Medicine Hat
ü Looking for a customer-focused administrative role.
ü Energetic, motivated, and love working with people.
ü Wanting to be part of a FUN work environment.
Davis GMC in Medicine Hat is seeking a receptionist to join their team! This is a full-time position, Tuesday to Saturday.
The Receptionist is the first point of customer contact at our dealership. Our ideal candidate is extremely customer service oriented, organized and an excellent communicator. The successful candidate can expect to earn between $18 and $20 per hour, depending on experience.
Why You Belong at Davis:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Industry-leading health and dental benefits, including life and disability insurance, health and dental coverage, and coverage towards massage, acupuncture, orthodontics and more so that you and your family are covered!
- The option for a health care spending account or wellness account after 2 years of employment!
- Employer-matching RRSP plan to help set you up for retirement.
- We offer paid Flex Days in addition to paid vacation, so you don’t have to waste precious vacation days if you are sick or need to go to an appointment.
- A company-provided gym membership so that we can assist you in meeting your fitness goals!
- Travel Reward programs, so you can travel on us beginning at five years of employment.
- We have regular employee gatherings such as BBQs, charity events and much more!
- Employee pricing throughout the ENTIRE Davis Automotive Group on vehicles and parts.
- Ongoing support from your leader to help you succeed in your role!
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and determine the nature of their visit, notifying the appropriate person the customer is waiting for.
- Answer incoming phone calls, professionally, and direct callers to the appropriate department/person.
- Support the Administrative Assistant with various accounting tasks, such as account payables/receivables.
- Process Payments for both accounts receivable and vehicle sales.
- Create and maintain vehicle files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills on the phone, by e-mail, or in person.
- Excellent computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Office.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service, hospitality, or administration is required.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, apply now!