This posting is for a Part Time Receptionist. This position will be every other weekend Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm with the possibility of various hours throughout the week for coverage for the main receptionist.
I. Job Summary
Provides receptionist and some administrative assistance services to the Management Team, Sales Representatives and Supportive Living personnel.
The successful applicant must demonstrate ability to type in a proficient and precise manner, have great phone etiquette, excellent communication skills and able to take and follow direction in order to complete a task.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
· Answers all incoming calls, greet and direct all visitors, answering inquiries in a positive, professional manner;
· Redirect calls as appropriate and take clear, concise messages when required;
· Responsible for the proper operation and regular servicing of all office equipment;
· Takes bookings for guest suites, lounges, events, and room rentals;
· Receives payments and ensures proper and secure handling of these funds;
· Maintains a clean, safe, and well-organized reception area;
· Completes other duties as assigned;
· Upholds and promotes the organization's values and vision relating to ethics, morality, empathy, excellence, and integrity as set out in Chinook Village’s Mission Statement.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Successful candidate will be required to submit a current, clear Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check no older than 6 months.
Job Type: Part-time
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location