Our firm is an accounting firm dedicated to customer satisfaction and committed to quality results. Founded in 2007, Best Roest & Co LLP is a Chartered Professional Accounting firm located in Lethbridge, Alberta, working primarily with small businesses.
Our firm is a proud member of the local community, having developed strong relationships with individuals and business owners throughout the region. Our passion for customer engagement and success drives our business practices.
As the office Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for clients. You will be deadline focused and customer service minded.
Key Job Duties Include:
- Reception and Customer Service: Receiving and screening incoming calls and emails, greet and direct all visitors in a professional manner, receive and return documents to clients, confirm appointments and notify staff members of arrival or cancelations
- General Clerical Activities: Fax, photocopy, scan documents, prepare outgoing mail, receive incoming mail and distribute appropriately
- Utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) to complete projects
- Scheduling and Itinerary Organization: Schedule and confirm appointments, arrange travel, and make reservations
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of related administrative experience which included customer interaction (preferred)
Personal Competencies Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Able to express ideas and convey information in a professional and concise manner
- High level of integrity: Able to keep high ethical standards, excellent work ethic, and provide honesty and confidentiality in their work
- Accountability: Able to be self driven, problem solving attitude, uses excellent judgment with decision making
- Personal Energy: Displays enthusiasm, client service excellence, productive with their time, seeks challenge and continuous improvement
- Work with colleagues to problem solve issues and look for process improvement opportunities
- Professional demeanor
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $17.00-$24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person