Full Job Description
CERTIFIED JOURNEYMAN CARPENTERS
(Will also consider 4th Year Apprentices)
Some of your responsibilities include:
* General carpentry skills including demolition, framing, forming, concrete finishing, hardware and specialty equipment installation.
* Reading blueprints, layout, and taking direction from Site Superintendent
* Operating and maintaining tools and equipment
* Training and guiding carpenter Apprentices
* Some travel may be required.
** Must have the following
* Valid Class 5 drivers license.
* CSTS 2020 or newer.
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted.
* Ability to work at heights, in all weather and site conditions.
* Ability to stand, kneel, crouch, for long periods of time.
You must bring :
* Energy and Motivation
* A positive attitude
* The ability to work individually and as part of a team
* A safety conscious approach
Why work with Ward Bros. Construction:
* Great Co-workers
* Work-life balance
* Competitive wages
* Steady full-time work
* Benefits (after completion of a probationary period)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees and worksites safe we follow all recommended COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions.
- Carpentry: 4 years (preferred)