We are professional, agile, customer-centric, and our goal is to Treat our drivers like family.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Must be clean shaven for mask test & drug test
- Required to wear PPE
A successful candidate should have a passion for driving trucks and the desire to be a valued member of our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering our goods to customers in a timely and efficient manner, as well as providing quality customer service at all times. The successful candidate will also have an interest in learning about our products and how we can help our customers.
- Navigate a truck through challenging terrain.
- Keep your truck clean and in good working order.
- Follow all traffic and safety laws.
- Keep a log of your route.
- Handle the truck's cargo with care.
- Make deliveries and pickups on time.
- Stay on budget.
- Collect payments from clients.
- Haul cargo to the appropriate destinations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $28.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Retention bonus
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Expected start date: 2023-06-05