Full Job Description
Rocky Cross Construction DKI., (http://rccsa.ca) a busy restoration company is seeking a Water Remediation/Asbestos Technician to join the Medicine Hat team.
**One to two years of restoration experience preferred, but training and certification will be available.
- Cleaners and labourers represent Rocky Cross Construction Limited on the job-site, and are expected to perform their duties in a responsible manner.
- He/she follows the directions of the Crew Chief at the job-site, as outlined by the Project Manager.
- Overall, reports to the Shop Manager.
- Performs cleaning, preparation and/or refurbishing aspect of each job, according to the PM’s instructions, as directed by the on-site Crew Chief.
- Receives work assignments, and is assigned to crews (under the leadership of a Crew Chief), by the Shop Manager
- Codes daily timesheets as directed… seeks clarification from Crew Chief or Shop Manager.
- Submits previous days timesheet by 8:00 a.m. each morning.
- Responsible for learning RCC work related policies and procedures
- Responsible for advising the Crew Chief of the equipment and consumables used on each job.
- Work in a safe and respectable manner
- Looks for opportunities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned by the Shop Manager
- Other duties as assigned by the project managers
- High School Diploma.
- Restoration certificates (Water damage restoration, etc) preferred
- Class 5 Driver’s Licence
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong understanding of RCC operating policies
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Leadership and team skills
- Willingness to develop skills and accept formal Industry specific technical training (I.e. Water Damage Restoration, Odour Control, Fire and Smoke Restoration, First Aid and CPR, etc.)
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Excellent benefits
- Professional and friendly work environment
Applicants with a resume and experience will be considered for an interview
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Medicine Hat, AB T1B4G4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Restoration: 1 year (preferred)
- construction: 1 year (preferred)