Full job description
- Coordinating risk reporting to the Executive Risk Committee, Senior Management and the Audit and Risk Management Committee
- Collecting and interpreting risk information
- Implementing automated solutions for risk management reporting
- Coordinating the risk identification and assessment process (annual and situational)
- Providing support and guidance to various risk oversight parties
- Maintaining the organization's risk universe
- Providing guidance and training on risk management processes
- Monitoring the progress & success of recommended actions and reports results to senior management
- Championing risk management throughout the organization and promoting visibility and access
- Degree in business, accounting, risk management or other relevant fields
- 3-5 years enterprise or operational risk management/ compliance experience preferably in the insurance or health care sectors
- Good understanding of risk management concepts and theory
- Strong analytical and assessment skills with the ability to problem solve independently
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bilingualism (French/ English) considered an asset
- Experience with the Resolver Governance, Risk & Compliance system or similar GRC software considered an asset
Medavie strives to foster a culture where everyone is enabled to achieve their full potential - a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) where we live our values every day in the way we treat each other, our members and the communities we serve. Accessibility is a top priority.
For applicants with disabilities, we provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Medavie Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Segment: Risk Management, Public Health, Equity, Manager, Finance, Healthcare, Management