Full Job Description
There is an immediate opening at our Lethbridge branch of CCWG Livestock Supplies for a part-time position involving front end sales, including general duties, and the ability to operate a forklift (must be willing to get forklift certified). We are seeking individuals who have experience with or are knowledgeable about livestock, farm supplies, equine, pet supplies, and have some retail experience. Physical lifting is required (25 – 50 kg).
An appropriate candidate should have strong organizational and interpersonal skills. If you are neat and tidy, friendly, and committed to offering excellent customer service, this opportunity would be good for you.
You must be able to work Saturdays.
· Greet and assist customers
· Displaying and restocking items
· Processing payments and cashier duties
· Work effectively with other team members
· Answer incoming customer inquiries
Skills & Experience Required:
· Retail experience with exceptional customer service skills
· Attention to detail
· Self-driven and motivated
· Energized and outgoing
· Proactive and organized
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· Team player
· Knowledge of livestock agriculture
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
· Forklift (propane) experience is an asset
We offer an excellent working environment with a competitive wage.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday