Full Job Description
BENTLEY a Canadian based company that is the world-class expert and most trusted destination in Traveling and Life on the Go essentials. We are best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service.
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. We are seriously passionate about your traveling needs and your everyday journey, and we want to be on the move with you every day.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensure that you deliver outstanding EVERDAY JOURNEY Experience, while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Lead by example through educating customers about, New Fashion trends, the Innovative Traveling products, and accessories.
- Promote a positive and fun team atmosphere.
- Meet targets including but not limited to sales, items per transaction and dollars per transaction.
Some ideal qualifications you possess:
- Retail/sales or customer service experience
- A friendly and upbeat personality
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in fashion and traveling and/or willingness to learn and become an Everyday Journey Expert
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills
Sound good? Then join us in our mission for “Life on the GO!”
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB T1J 4L9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)