Is this job for you?:
Do you believe in putting the customer first?
Do you love solving problems and finding solutions?
Do you have an outgoing personality?
Would you like the security of a guaranteed wage paired with an unlimited income potential?
Business at The Brick is BOOMING! We are Canada’s biggest Home Furnishings Retailer and actively seeking to expand our sales force. We need enthusiastic people with a great customer focused attitude! The winning combination of team spirit and desire for career focused growth will ensure a rewarding experience in one of our fabulous retail locations. Guaranteed income!
- Work with others to accomplish both common and personal goals
- Assist customers with their purchases through relationship selling
- Maintain knowledge of Brick products and services
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with others that will unquestionably complement your desire to thrive in this commission sales environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and stay organized
- Ability to learn new computer applications
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required, including evenings and weekends
Why The Brick?:
- A flexible and comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive remuneration package that will commensurate with experience
- Career progression potential with plenty of access to ongoing personal and professional development
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic environment to showcase your leadership talents.
The Brick is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment, application, and selection process. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the process, please let the hiring manager know or reach out to email@example.com