Facility Location- Medicine Hat
Work Location - Medicine Hat, AB
Posting Locations - Medicine Hat, AB
Department - Sthrn Alberta Lethbridge/Medicine Hat
Job Function - Sales and Marketing
Employee Type - Regular Employee FT Salaried
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
Coke Canada Bottling Sales Development Manager’s (SDM) a.k.a. Field Sales Representatives are responsible for identifying and selling against opportunities within Coke Canada’s local and national large store customers. The SDM is required to maximize profitable sales opportunities by thoroughly understanding the complexity of the channels and building relationships with customers. They are also responsible for finding new local large store customers.
- Successfully sell customer promotional plans, incremental displays and equipment placements that include annual Customer Marketing Agreements and align with the customer's and the Coke Canada system’s business objectives and strategies.
- Evaluate outlet opportunities for new and existing Large Store customers.
- Develop a customized business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer(s)
- Work collaboratively with the merchandising Supervisors and order replenishment team to ensure that revenue and profit goals are achieved, and that appropriate inventory levels and merchandising standards are maintained at each store
- Ensures a high level of customer service and resolves issues promptly
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
- Execute channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand strategies
- Proactively arrange time and territory to achieve optimum face-to-face selling opportunities
- Build or modify displays, sections, end caps, racks & coolers in line with Coke Canada Bottling’s standards and programs
- Be able to lift, carry and position product (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height without assistance
- One to three (1-3) years selling in consumer goods industry required
- Minimum of one (1) year in consumer products/direct store delivery sales/major account management
- Strong analytical, organizational, planning, verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Proficient using a variety of computer programs
- Valid driver's license and driving record free from any major violations for the past three (3) years
- Must have access to a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- Post-secondary education is preferred
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com