College Ford Lincoln has finally moved to its new state-of-the-art location and WE WANT YOU to grow with us!
We were established in 1969, and we are a locally operated dealership. This means that we live, work, shop and support local, and we are NOT just another dealership that has management thousands of kilometers away! We have a long history of providing our customers with excellent service. College Ford Lincoln offers a great compensation package, a great working environment, management support, team atmosphere, and training programs.
Come join our team and enjoy being a product advisor with our cutting-edge gas, diesel, and electric-powered Ford vehicles, and our impressive line up of luxurious Lincoln vehicles. This is the right opportunity to be a part of our dynamic Sales and Lease Team. We are expecting a heavy allocation of vehicle inventory so now is the time!
· Extensive sales training from Ford & Lincoln of Canada
· On-going Ford & Lincoln product knowledge
· Sales support with award winning managers
· Above average starting guarantee for the first 3 months
· Exceptional company benefits after 3 months.
We are looking for the right individual who:
· Holds a valid class 5 driver’s license
· Is driven and ambitious to excel
· Is career oriented and self-motivated
· Provides outstanding customer service
· can contribute to a dynamic team
Sales experience is an asset but not required - we will train you to be successful in this role! YOU will be a part of an established and a very well driven team of professional Sales and Lease Consultants that are willing to build your career with College Ford Lincoln.
If you are interested in joining a fantastic organization that gives you the opportunity to succeed, APPLY NOW!
Please note: We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Alberta Driver's License (required)
Work Location: In person