At Southland Trailers we build it better, and we build it together! We’re innovators who are obsessed with finding ways to improve everything around us from our products and processes to contributing to the communities that we live in. We are currently looking for people to join team. Do you;
- Take pride in the work that you do?
- Want recognition for your hard work?
- Like to learn and continually improve?
- Like working with great teams?
Required Skills & Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience in manufacturing or fast paced construction environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate basic mechanical skills and aptitude, including safe operation of hand & power tools.
- Be able to handle items weighing in excess of 50 pounds. This includes lifting, pushing, pulling, and positioning items.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Spray paint various types of trailers and trailer components.
- Move trailer frames into the booth via forklift and/or dollies.
- Prepare trailers for paint with filler, and sands as required.
- Clean and maintain all paint equipment.
- Maintain housekeeping of work area.
- Meet physical requirements which include lifting 50lbs+, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, reaching, and squatting.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Competitive wage with regular reviews!
- Have a generous benefits package for you and your family!
- Have an in house café serving fresh hot breakfast, lunch and snacks daily!
- Great incentive program!
- Great training program!
- Coverall program available after 3 months
- Have gatherings such as paintball, BBQ’s, golf tournaments and much more!
- Reward employees for new ideas and improvements!
- Motivate everyone to continuously improve!
- Offer a Lean Manufacturing culture
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of the personal information provided during the application and selection process.
By applying for this position, you are giving Southland Trailer Corp. permission to contact you through phone number and email address provided.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sandblasting: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person