The Saturday Service Receptionist is the first point of contact for customers at the dealership's service department. This key position is responsible for answering phones, greeting customers, and other administrative functions as assigned. The Receptionist will be passionate about creating a professional relationship with the customer with the objective to create Brand and dealership loyalty.
The Receptionist is excellent at multi-tasking and is able to answer phones promptly and then return to prior task once the call is complete. Their strongest capabilities include being organized and reliable while continuously working to create a welcoming environment for customers.
As a dealership can be a high-pressure environment, the Receptionist is able to work under pressure and keep a calm and positive body language to reassure customers.
Welcoming to customers by phone and in person
- Pleasant and friendly disposition.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates excellent telephone demeanor and ability to accurately record messages and information.
- Able to stay calm and focused under all circumstances delivering exceptional service to customers
Develop strong relationships with customers and team members:
- Greet customers in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner.
- Listen to customer needs and take appropriate action.
- Keep detailed records of all interactions with customers.
- Handle all customer queries and concerns with a genuine intent to resolve their problem or issue.
- Team-oriented and enjoys working with others towards a common goal.
Be detailed oriented
- Listen document customer needs and expectations.
- Ensure any administrative paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Review and analyze actions regularly to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Excellent customer service skills including superb telephone demeanor with active listening.
- Organized with an attention to detail and strong ability to prioritize.
- Ability to manage customer complaints and to solve difficult or complex problems.
- Holds a valid driver’s license.
- Basic computer skills.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma (or Equivalent) or working towards High School Diploma.
- Experience in customer service would be an asset.
- Experience in a dealership environment would be an asset.