Lifetouch School Photography captures smiling faces from kindergarten through high school graduation. Our photographers provide schools and families with high-quality images and a memorable Picture Day experience from start to finish.
Our School Photographers Enjoy…
- Paid photography training to advance your skills and experience, no prior photography experience required, we'll teach you everything required!
- Photographing in an active and fun environment with kids of all ages
- Competitive pay - $19.50/hour, paid drive time, as well as the possibility of being eligible for additional incentives/contests
- Traveling to area schools from the comfort of their own vehicle
The Skills You'll Bring…
- Energy and passion for capturing the images of students (pre-k through K12) and making lasting memories
- Willingness to work a varied seasonal schedule (mostly Mon-Fri), including early mornings and extended days as necessary
- Reliable, insured vehicle and Canadian driver's license
- Ability to lift and operate camera equipment (equipment provided) - up to 40 lbs.
- Minimum 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Strong customer service skills
We are hiring immediately and seeking energetic, creative, and friendly seasonal Photographers for school picture days. If you're interested in an exciting career in photography, enjoy working with kids and love being in a new setting every day, we want to work with you!