- RRSP match
Full job description
Southern Irrigation is actively looking for a full-time SDI - Project Assistant for our Lethbridge location. The successful candidate should excel in attention to detail, have good communication skills, and a positive attitude.
Job Title: Project Assistant
Location: 511 41st Street North, Lethbridge, AB
Job purpose: This position’s responsibilities include a wide variety of detailed tasks to ensure projects are planned and executed efficiently and accurately. In this role, highly cognitive work will be critical, along with ensuring the proper processes are followed.
Key Result Areas
- Projects are completed on schedule
- Projects are planned in detail and recorded properly
- Customer satisfaction is high
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work alongside Project Coordinator to ensure projects proceed efficiently, according to plan, are of high quality and performed safely
- Troubleshoot issues to determine the best solution for each customer
- Build and analyze jobs, item lists, quotes and proposals
Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, always providing the best in quality service
- Willingness to troubleshoot in field issues at a moment’s notice. Some travel required
- Finds satisfaction in the completion of projects with a never-give-up attitude when problems arise
- Aptitude for using computer software
- Presentable, reliable and a team player
- A strong task-oriented individual.
- Experience with reading and creating plans, maps, models and schemes will be an asset
- Understands the drivers of return on investment for each customer
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on efficiency
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and contribute potential solutions
- Work ethic; be punctual, intelligent and efficient
- Win as a team; care for your coworkers professionally and personally
- Wow our customers; be respectful, intuitive, personal and efficient
As a provider of intelligent water solutions, Southern Irrigation strives to be best in the industry, and in return we provide amazing opportunities for our people.
Southern Irrigation offers impressive employee benefits such as 100% employer-paid health benefits plan, RRSP matching, culture and community events, and opportunities for employee bonuses.
At Southern Irrigation we know our success is based on having all “A” players rowing in the same direction. Our Work (hard), Win (as a team), and Wow (our customers) attitude makes the environment at Southern Irrigation both challenging and fun.