Pandora Jewelry-Park Place Mall
Full Job Description
A Pandora Seasonal Sales Associate will be the ultimate Pandora fan. They will immerse themselves into the brand, culture and product, and take pride in providing every client with a world-class customer experience.
If you Dream of spending your day engaging customers, achieving and exceeding sales goals, and making a lasting impression on your clients then Pandora is the place for you!
Responsibilities of a Pandora Seasonal Sales Associate
- Greet and engage every client in a welcoming manner
- Achieve and exceed sales goals utilizing Pandora’s specialized selling model (SPARK) and product knowledge
- Introduce shoppers to multiple categories of product to build brand loyalty, and maximize sales results
- Always maintain a keen awareness of shoppers, to both deliver a world class shopping experience and control loss prevention.
- Complete Pandora product knowledge training (LINK) to leverage driving sales
- Display personal accountability in achieving and exceeding sales and KPI targets
- Be aware of current product launches and promotions, support company initiatives
- Cultivate a solid customer/client base through customer engagement and build relationships
- Participate in visual directives in accordance with company product launches, including setting trays, walls and zones; maintain pricing
- Execute visual refreshes and uphold exceptional cleaning standards.
- Attend all scheduled shifts in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives
Qualifications of Pandora Sales Associate:
- Retail and/or previous sales experience preferred
- Superior customer service skills and a passion for the customer experience
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to provide proof of identity and eligibility to work (in US postings)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (exceeding 30 minutes)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
If you are a passionate team player with a can-do attitude, you will thrive-in our fast-paced, energetic, and inclusive environment. We Dare you to Care, to Dream with us, and Deliver what matters!