Southern Irrigation is actively looking for a Seasonal Sales Counter Associate for our Lethbridge location. The successful candidate should excel in customer service, have good communication skills, and a positive attitude.
Job Title: Seasonal Sales Counter Associate
Location: 511 – 41 Street North, Lethbridge, AB
Job purpose: This position’s primary responsibilities include increasing sales and profitability through the provision of quality customer service and retail sales.
Commitment: Seasonal position April through September, depending on business needs for start and end dates. Successful candidates may be considered to become permanent full-time employees at the end of the season.
Key Result Areas
- Consistently treats customers with integrity, honesty and credibility
- Contributes to the orderliness of retail space
- Processes POS transactions efficiently
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and deliver personalized attention to each, always providing the best in quality service and value
- Attend year-round training sessions and product knowledge seminars as required
- Help retail customers locate products and advise on products as appropriate
- Process POS transactions and payments
- Maintain a clean and presentable retail space
- Gather and package customer orders, job orders and will-call orders
- Stock store shelves
- Assist shipping department as required
- Positive outlook and a clear focus on customer service
- Presentable, reliable and a team player
- Understands the drivers of return on investment for each client
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for POS and MS Office software
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on efficiency
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and contribute potential solutions
- Work ethic; be punctual, intelligent and efficient
- Win as a team; care for your coworkers professionally and personally
- Wow our customers; be respectful, intuitive, personal and efficient
As a provider of intelligent water solutions, Southern Irrigation strives to be best in the industry, and in return we provide amazing opportunities for our people.
Southern Irrigation offers impressive employee benefits such as 100% employer-paid health benefits plan, RRSP matching, culture and community events, and opportunities for employee bonuses.
At Southern Irrigation we know our success is based on having all “A” players rowing in the same direction. Our Work (hard), Win (as a team), and Wow (our customers) attitude makes the environment at Southern Irrigation both challenging and fun.