Full Job Description
Bidell Gas Compression is a well-established natural gas compression manufacturing company with Parts & Service locations throughout Western Canada and NW US that offer 24/7 technical support.
We have a current opening for a Service Coordinator based out of our Medicine Hat, AB Parts and Service branch.
The Service Coordinator will be responsible for but is not limited to assisting with the day to day coordinating of all field and shop activities.
· Enforce HSE and Company policies
· Provide daily business support to local customer base.
· Open work orders and coordinate field service mechanics.
· Be available to participate in the on call rotation
· Work with Branch Manager to ensure Service Department expenses and working capital are in line with company budget
· Open work orders and coordinate with parts dept. for required job scopes.
· Daily coordination of service work and field technicians, assist with processing daily field and shop time sheets.
· Assist with invoicing when jobs are finished.
· Provide on call support for customers and service department.
· Coordinate all outside services, and supply required purchase orders.
· Other Duties as required
· Journeyman Mechanic or Millwright Certificate preferred.
· Minimum 3 years industry experience.
· Strong customer service and communication skills.
· Work as a team player with all staff and all other branch locations.
· Well organized and efficient.
· Detail Oriented for accurate paperwork.
· Ability to work effectively without supervision.
· Strong computer skills.
· Flexible to accommodate customers’ changing demands.
· Strong leadership ability to maintain day to day activities.
Bidell Gas Compression grants non-discriminatory equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons. While experience is preferred, Bidell welcomes candidates with the right attitude and ambition and regularly sponsors new employees through the appropriate apprenticeship program, providing employees with long term career opportunities. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
What does Bidell have to offer:
· Industry competitive compensation.
· A comprehensive benefit package.
· Industry leading, company matching RRSP program.
· A stimulating and challenging but supportive work environment.
· An opportunity to be part of a highly skilled, technical team.
If you would like to work for a first-class company, please email your resume to.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contact. Successful candidates will be required to take a medical and drug test before employment commences.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Day shift