Full Job Description
Precision Well Servicing operates the largest fleet of service rigs in Canada, offering a wide range of products focused on safety and quality.
Rewarding Oil and Gas careers are available!
Begin, or continue to build, your career with Precision Well Servicing!
We offer all our Field Team Employees the rewards of a stable income through our optional Stability+ Plan, as well as, progressive development and promotion through our mentorship and continuous training programs. All of the programs are designed to keep you safe at work, in control of your career, and offer financial stability to you and your family.
The Stability+ Plan offers our Field Team a continuous paycheque, 26 paycheques a year. Ask us about it!
We are currently seeking entry-level and experienced workers.
All of our team members are supported and mentored in the GROW program - seeking to provide you with the tools to be successful and safe in the field.
Precision is the largest Service Rig provider in Canada, with an impressive fleet of equipment and strong relationships with top-tier companies, all of which enable us to provide you with the rewarding career you are searching for. In addition, Precision also offers:
- Immediate Placement
- New PPE upon hire, including boots
- Supportive team, from the field crew teams right to the Vice President and President of PWS, and all the levels in between.
- Extended Health and Dental coverage, immediate coverage with experience*
- Extensive and supportive on the job training - to set you up for success
- H2S Alive
- Standard First Aid (Red Cross or St John Ambulance)
- Class 5 Driver License, Air brakes preferred - GDL's are not permitted to operate commercial vehicles.
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
- Provide a 5-year commercial driver abstract
- Previous experience in Oil Field related work and/or heavy general labor
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay