The Service Support Advisor is a key member of the Customer Support Operations team responsible for providing excellent service support to both internal and external customers while coordinating the execution and administration of Maintenance Customer Orders (MCO’s).
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this position is responsible managing customer experience for MCO. This role will also ensure timely and thorough review of all MCO documentation; opening work orders; recommending repair options, providing estimates and quotations, obtaining purchase orders (POs); and investigating and responding to all incoming inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
The role accountabilities include coordinating activities with the rest of the Service Operations Team as well as the Aftermarket and Sales Teams to ensure the proper prioritization and timely processing of all job functions, while providing a superior level of communication and customer service.
- Communicate with internal/external stakeholders on key daily activities in support of their operational requirements
- Investigate and respond to all incoming service, warranty, customer, and production inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Regular follow-up and communication on status of jobs to ensure velocity through the rebuild and/or service processes
- Estimate and quote repairs
- Obtain Purchase Orders (POs)
- Facilitate and/or participate in meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in technical service, parts, warranty or repair from a dealership or similar industry, prior Caterpillar product line preferred
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude, project management and prior customer
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word
- This position is based out of our Lethbridge office location
- Permanent, full-time role
- Competitive salary, pension, and benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Plan and RRSP options
- Paid vacation
- Training opportunities to learn about Caterpillar equipment