Reporting to the Site Supervisor, the role of Project Administrator is to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities on the site to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. In this role the Project Administrator is expected to coordinate and maintain office supply inventories, open sort and distribute incoming correspondence and coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
- Ensure all crew members and visitor are signed into the daily sign-in sheet and counts are sent to prime contractor.
- Review and correct all inspection sheets and safety documents. Scan to SharePoint and file all paperwork into the appropriate binders/files
- On daily basis prepare, print and e-mail POD (which includes updates on daily activities).
- On weekly basis prepare, and e-mail 3 week look ahead (which includes updates on personnel on site, daily activities, weather and pictures).
- Print daily safety documents and timesheet form on daily basis for Foreman. Ensure documentation is returned and timesheet forms with updated daily notes, employee counts, LOA, and equipment information is entered into Hard Dollar
- Scan and file equipment inspection forms on weekly basis and printout blank forms for the upcoming week
- Maintain 100% crew attendance for weekly safety meeting.
- Maintain daily quality control from field activities to ensure staff are completing the provided QC Forms, Quantifying Pictures, and UTM Coordinates as per Inspection and Test Plan.
- Update the Inspection Test Plan (ITP) once Field Quality Control Forms are completed, scanned, and filed within QC Binders .
- Assistance in capturing and maintaining Data Books and Operation and Maintenance Books (O&M) project deliverables from a field perspective
- Ensure officer trailer is kept organized and tidy.
- Check and update all equipment, trucks and test equipment on site for the shift. Maintain record including correct identification number, wash log, and calibration certificate of all equipment coming to and leaving the job site
- Ensure, at all times, that a copy of Alcohol & Drug letters for each crew member is available along with any certifications and tickets that an employee may have
- High School Diploma is required
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Proficient computer skills for general day to day tasks
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including MS Outlook is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams and intermediate MS365 Functions would be an asset.
- Proficiency in PDF files formats and Adobe Acrobat and/or other PDF Software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment is required
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing, bookkeeping and general organization of office documents and equipment
- Extended Healthcare Plan (Medical, Disability, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off Benefits
- Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Program - Counseling
- RPP - Group RRSP