Posted on November 09, 2023 by Employer detailsLETHBRIDGE HONDA CENTRE LTD
- Location1117 2ND AVE SLethbridge, ABT1J 0E1
- Salary24.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits
- vacancies2 vacancies
- SourceJob Bank #2671529
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Estimate repair costs
- Inspect and test engines and motors to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace parts using hand tools and equipment
- Test and adjust repaired equipment for proper performance
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on equipment
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- Garden tractors
- Gasoline-powered equipment
- Lawn mowers
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Team player
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Veterans, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.