Seize the opportunity to join a global fashion retailer with two brands at the heart of its success, Garage and Dynamite, selected as one of Montreal's Top Employers 2020 and as one of Canada’s Top employers for Young people 2020! Be part of our team! We are currently looking for a Support Associate.
The Support Associate is responsible to provide support to the team to maximize productivity and minimize loss. Areas of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, supporting inventory management, supporting visual execution, cash desk efficiency and customer service.
The Support associate participates in inventory management activities, such as organizing the stockroom in compliance with company standards, ensuring shipment is accurately scanned within 15 minutes of arrival, and processing shipment to floor-ready standards in a timely manner. The support associate also participates in Cash desk responsibilities by executing all POS transactions and activities accurately and in an efficient manner as per Company policy and procedures, reducing losses due to error and fraud.
Qualifications & competencies :
- Customer service, retail and/or cashier experience an asset;
- High school diploma;
- Team player;
- Must work well under pressure;
- Highly energetic and motivated;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Responsible and reliable;
- Decision-making abilities and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Understanding of fashion trends an asset
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Customer Service
- High School or better