CF Industries, Inc.
No matching job preferences
Shift & schedule
Monday to Friday
Temporary – Warehouse Labourer – Procurement
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Medicine Hat Team as a Warehouse
Labourer who is responsible for receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping of material necessary for the day-to-day operation of the facility.
What you’ll do:
Receive all goods that come to the warehouse, including:
- Check for visible damage of goods received.
- Reconcile shipment and sign for shipment noting any discrepancies.
- Report to the appropriate people on overages, shortages, or damages.
- Data Entry (Avantis)
- Print staging list for anything that needs to be staged.
Issue all items including inventory, tagged material and non-stock items on request.
- Ensure that all inventory is issued to a valid work order.
- Be familiar with and enforce CF policies when issuing PPE
- Perform opportunity counts when feasible.
- Enter the issue transaction in Avantis.
- Strive to be helpful to customers in searching for inventory items
Support site EHS activities through compliance with all environmental, health and safety policies/procedures, and through active participation in EHS programs and initiatives.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Demonstrate good teamwork skills and have the ability to communicate effectively
- The following would be considered an asset but not required:
- Forklift Certification
- Previous experience in Warehouse activities
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person