No matching job preferences
$75,000–$80,000 a year
Shift & schedule
Monday to Friday
Leader Products, a world-renowned supply in agricultural products, is looking for an enthusiastic Territory Manager to join our team, to be based out of our facility at Lethbridge.
Duties of the Territory Manager
- Building the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques.
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product offerings.
- Cold calling companies within the territory and establishing needs.
- Putting together a list of target companies within the area.
- Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Working to revenue targets and KPI’s as set by the National Sales Manager.
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Chasing sales leads from other members of the company.
- Working closely with other territory sales manager’s.
- Putting together sales strategies to target large accounts.
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Liaising with resellers to ensure marketing material is up to date along with pricing.
- Managing budget for the defined region.
- Previous experience working as a territory sales manager within the rural industry.
- Relevant industry background gained from a competitor or company in a related industry.
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- sales in rural industry: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Lethbridge, AB T1H 6G8
Application deadline: 2023-05-25
Expected start date: 2023-06-01