Posting Date: November 14, 2023
Closing Date: November 28, 2023 @ 4pm
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Program Manager is responsible for the development, operation and enhancement of the Kainai Healing Lodge Centre Treatment Program following Kainai Healing Lodge Centre Policy and Procedures. The incumbent will oversee the service delivery and leadership of program personnel, resources, and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensive knowledge on addictions, withdrawal management, medication administration, and culturally based programs.
- Proven ability to develop and implement programs, case manage and supervise staff and client.
- Bachelor of Health Science degree or Addiction’s degree or equivalent from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Certifications/Specialized training in Addictions, Opioids, Clinical Administration, Medication Administration Record and/or Management/Business will be considered an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years of direct experience in an addiction, mental health and/or health related, senior leadership role.
- Minimum of two (2) years sobriety.
- Current valid driver license and submit a current driver abstract.
- Provide a criminal record and vulnerable sector check.
- Ability to speak a First Nations Language an asset.
- Knowledge of First Nation culture and traditions, applicable to KHLC
Application must include: a resume, copies of credentials, and (3) reference letters. Successful Candidates will be required to sign a “Declaration.”
Kanai Healing Lodge Centre
P.O. Box 179
Cardston, Alberta T0K 0K0
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Closing date November 28, 2023, at 4PM.