Posted on November 21, 2023 by Employer detailsCentre Transmed Center Inc.
- LocationVirtual job based in Campbellton, NB
- Salary15.00 to 30.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 15 to 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentPart time leading to full time
- Flexible Hours, To be determined
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits, Long term benefits, Other benefits
- vacancies5 vacancies
- SourceJob Bank #2684253
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Private agency
- Proofread to ensure accuracy
- Transcribe recorded dictation in accordance with established formats or written documentation from medical reports, correspondence, health records and patient information
- Enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents for review
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
Area of work experience
Specialization in clinical medicine
- Diagnostic radiology
Area of specialization
- Reports and records
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Large caseload
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Internet access
- Office equipment and supplies
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Piece work
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Team building opportunities
- Variable or compressed work week
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Older workers
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Virtual job disclaimer: The minimum wage of this job is calculated based on the location of the employer. This might be different from the minimum wage currently offered in your province or territory.