Bullitt Staffing Inc
No matching job preferences
$26 an hour
Fixed term contract
Shift & schedule
Salary Range: $26/hr + OT
About the Client and Role
We seek a Travel Coordinator for a work from home position. This position required previous experience in a similar role, good customer service skills and attention to detail. Hotel, flight bookings for crew travel and other travellers. This is a 4-6 month contract position to start, 40 hours per week. On-call/Overtime is available based on project deadlines. Benefits available after probation 3-6 months. This is a work-from-home position.
- Understand and prioritize the existing client groups, internal travel policies and approach to travel as an extension of the business
- Prepare itineraries for air, hotel, and ground transportation reservations for crew travel, and distribute schedules and travel arrangements and checklists
- Responsible for last minute changes, new bookings due to schedule changes/delays, cancellations
- Assess multiple travel options and choose the optimum and efficient way forward based on client and crew
- Update crew schedules with complete and accurate travel information
- Actively communicate with Operational Team to ensure travel arrangements meet safety and service levels.
- Ensure approvals are in place from the leadership team for travel reimbursements that exceed the established limits, before the itinerary change
- Facilitate and monitor the use of company corporate travel cards, authorizations, apply group discounts
- Organize travel spend and provide proper back up and documentation for accounts reconciliation
- Identify and communicate scheduling concerns.
- Constantly update and tweak the travel policy based on crew and client feedback.
- Ability to stay calm and resolve crew/flier escalation challenges, and share learning with the rest of the organization
- Upkeep excellent standards of customer satisfaction
- Bachelors Degree OR College Diploma
- Minimum 3 years of corporate travel experience.
- Previous airline reservation experience is an asset
- MS office and excellent IT skills using multiple on-line reservation systems for bookings
- Proficiency using Amadeus GDS an asset
- Organized, task oriented, and attentive to detail
- Ability to listen and parse through queries
- Ability to multi-task and able to meet deadlines within a time-sensitive environment.
- Excellent written and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Flexible to adopt different schedule, with possibility of working weekends and holidays
We encourage all interested candidates to please submit your application & resume directly through our website via the "Apply Now" button. QAJAQ Northern Builders Inc.. reviews and responds to every resume received if you apply via the "Apply Now" feature. We cannot guarantee a response if sent directly to the Recruiter via email. If you choose to contact the recruiter, please also apply online.
About QAJAQ Northern
Founded in 2020, QAJAQ Northern Builders Inc. provides Construction Services, Housing Services and Travel Services in Nunavut. Our office is based in Iqaluit, Nunavut.
You can learn more about QAJAQ Northern by visiting our website at www.qajaqnorthern.com