Full Job Description
Tollestrup Construction Inc. has been operating within the construction industry since 1940. We mine and manufacture several different types of sand and rock products, provide concrete aggregates and asphalt related products/services such as road building, paving, road reclamation, profiling and concrete.
Committed to quality and value, Tollestrup Construction insists on 100% customer satisfaction. We take great pride in doing the job right, the first time.
We offer full health & dental benefits, GRSP Employer Matching Program, and much more! COMPETITIVE NEW HOURLY WAGES!!!!
- Class 1 Truck Drivers
These positions are working on our Driver's Team operating Trucks/Trailers. No long-haul and no overnight stays.
- Completing company daily log entries.
- Working in a team environment.
- Working conditions are outside in all kinds of weather.
- Rainy and wet conditions can reduce or stop work schedules.
- Previous work experience in this same or similar industry is considered an asset.
- All applicants must complete a physical demands evaluation, hearing test, drivers abstract authorization form, drivers medical (Class 1), previous 3 employers or 5 years of driving history.
- Adhering to Company Safety Policies.
- Promoting an environment of respect, cooperation, teamwork and excellence in our work.
- Applicants should be residing in Southern Alberta.
We thank all applicants who are interested in this position, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Overtime pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Class 1 (required)