Posted on November 14, 2023 by Employer detailsIHAUL FREIGHT SYSTEM INC.
- LocationLethbridge, AB
- Salary30.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- To be determined
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies2 vacancies
- SourceJob Bank #2676815
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems
- Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service
- Test and adjust units to specifications
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- Truck-trailer repair
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!