Full Job Description
Park Pet Hospital is looking for a Lead Veterinary Receptionist to join our innovative and dynamic team!
Our ideal candidate is a team player with excellent communication skills, who is detail oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to carry out duties in a timely and accurate manner, all while maintaining a positive attitude towards their team members and clients.
- Efficiently and accurately performs clerical and reception duties, including answering a multi-line phone system, scheduling appointments, processing payments, and handling the intake and discharge of in clinic and hospitalized patients
- Additional Lead Receptionist duties also include: Ordering food and office supplies, cash deposits, and ensuring daily and monthly reports are completed.
- Provides exceptional client service and builds relationships with clients through service, respect and professionalism.
- Contributes to smooth communication throughout a clients visit and seeks answers to any client questions or concerns.
- Contributes to the cleanliness and organization of the practice, to ensure all guests leave with a lasting positive impression of the hospital.
- Experience in the Veterinary industry is preferred but not required.
- Strong computer skills an asset.
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to adapt, be creative and offer quick and effective solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
We value our team members, and prove it by supporting your personal, financial and processional growth through:
- A competitive wage rate
- A comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of Medical, Dental & Vision premiums paid), effective following successful completion of 3-month probationary period.
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount).
- Uniform Allowance
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday