Position Title: Warehouse Assistant
Company: Iron Horse Energy Services
Status: Full–Time Permanent
Schedule: 5 days on 2 days off
Location: Redcliff, AB
Iron Horse Energy Services (IHES) believes that our most valuable asset is our people. We are always focused on adding dynamic team players to the successful foundation established by our dedicated employees. We offer competitive salaries, group benefits, matching GRSP program, and a UFA gas discount card. IHES is Medicine Hat and area’s largest private employer and has been running strong in our community for over 17 years. With over 100 hires in 2022, IHES is growing and looking to be your next employer. Apply today!
About the Job:
The Warehouse Assistant is a shipping and receiving position responsible for obtaining, checking, recording, organizing and storing stock as it is received and will report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged goods.
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods from trucks or other conveyances.
- Unpack, code and route supplies to appropriate storage areas, using a forklift at times.
- ·Taking inventories of stock and products, ensuring that they are safely and properly stored.
- Maintain internal, manual or computerized record-keeping systems.
Job Requirements & Skills:
- Self-starter who is able to organize, administrate and help facilitate the parts department.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude while adjusting to changes in work.
- Comfortability working with computers.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Forklift ticket an asset.
- Class 5 drivers license with clean abstract.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Work Location: One location