Full Job Description
RING Container Canada
Ring Container is one of the largest manufacturers of plastic containers in North America.
Warehouse Associate I
Key Responsibilities and Duties
· Operate forklifts in a safe manner.
· Wear seat belts during forklift operation at all times.
· Ensure Forklift is maintained in a safe and efficient operating condition. (Daily/Weekly Inspections)
· Remove product from production area.
· Ensure all units are stacked at proper height and in orderly manner in Warehouse.
· Bring raw materials to the production floor.
· Weigh, identify (mark) and stage waste raw materials.
· Sweep and maintain Warehouse in an orderly fashion.
· Maintain access to dock doors. (Snow removal, debris removal, etc.)
· Prepare Warehouse reports, review Bills of Lading, work orders, etc., as necessary.
· Load and unload truck/trailers.
· Ensure proper procedures for loading/unloading trailer is being followed.
· Assist co-workers where needed.
· Assist with documenting daily and monthly Inventories.
· Complete Quality Control Orientation program.
· Complete Warehouse Inventory Procedure training on the in-house computer inventory systems.
· Perform assigned tasks as instructed by supervisors.
· Previous forklift experience is necessary.
· Drug screen and criminal background check will be required prior to hiring.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $19.50 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)