Full Job Description
Terralta/Airtech is looking for an organized warehouse manager to supervise the receipt, dispatching, and storage of merchandise in our warehouse. The warehouse manager will oversee picking, storage, receiving, dispatching, security, maintenance, sanitation, and administrative functions. You will ensure the maintenance of company assets.
To ensure success you need to multitask effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and perform your duties in an efficient manner. Top applicants are dedicated, competent, and have strong leadership skills.
Warehouse Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring the safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
Warehouse Manager Requirements:
- 2-5 years of warehouse management experience.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Valid drivers' license.
- Ability to operate forklift effectively.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
Wage to be determined based on industry standard, and level of experience.
Full benefits after three months.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Medicine Hat, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- warehouse: 2 years (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-09-19