Full Job Description
Join our team that shares your Passion & Heart for Canadian agriculture! Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) has an opportunity for a motivated, forward-thinking, and dedicated individual as a Warehouse Operator based in Lethbridge, Alberta.
Work and grow with a family-owned company.
Join our team with Purpose & History! P&H’s roots go back over 110 years. We have always been a Canadian, family-owned and managed agri-business that understands the qualities and conditions needed for meaningful growth. Our corporate culture values are family values; honesty and integrity with a focus on listening and continuous learning. Like family, we support our staff to always do better.
With over 70 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, P&H is growth-oriented, diversified and vertically integrated with operations spanning across grain merchandising, flour milling, crop input distribution and animal feed production.
Skills and experience for the next step in your career.
As Warehouse Operator, the successful candidate will be a reliable team member, with a strong work ethic, responsible for stacking products, loading trucks and receiving incoming materials.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Assist with shipping, receiving and inventory organization operations;
- Operate the palletizer and stretch wrapper effectively and efficiently;
- Organize and stage products according to customer orders;
- Operate the forklift to safely and efficiently carry out product loading and unloading;
- Stack pallets of products, ensuring required tags and lot codes are applied;
- Comply with all related Standard Operating Procedures and complete all required reports according to BRC/HACCP/Food Safety program;
- Perform other warehouse/packing duties as required and assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
The successful candidate should enter the position with the following qualifications:
- High school Diploma;
- Previous experience in a general labourer position;
- Minimum 1 year of experience operating a forklift;
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment is an asset;
- Physically fit with the ability to safely lift and stack 25 kg bags;
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and problem-solving skills;
- Reliable and dependable with the ability to work shiftwork;
- Able to work in environments subject to dust allergens as well as in all outside weather conditions.
To apply or learn more visit us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.