You will love being a part of our team!
You will work with people who are passionate about their jobs and take initiative; people who want to do their best every single day; people who care deeply about their customers and deliver top-quality service. You’ll work with a team of people who “do the right thing”. You’ll be a part of an entire organization that will never be satisfied with the status quo and will always be looking for ways to improve and be more efficient while taking care of the customer.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, the Warehouse Technician is responsible for warehouse inventory control, invoices for customers and general office duties as assigned.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Main point of contact for all customers and visitors to the location warehouse
- Manage your email and telephone communications
- Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse and property
- Organize invoices and coordinate with the Finance team as required
- Work with Sales Coordinators to prepare orders for pick up
- Fill orders routed through location warehouse, prepare stock and loading customer/consultant trucks
- Use the reconciliation process to maintain an accurate inventory of all warehouse feed and supplies
- Maximizing warehouse space usage; ensure products are accurately placed and stored safely
- Snow removal at the door accesses and sidewalks if applicable
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience Required
- Positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reliable, and committed to providing excellent service
- Flexible and adaptable nature
- Self-starter with demonstrated time management skills
- Industrial Lift Truck (Forklift) Safety Certification
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Work experience in a warehouse environment (shipping, receiving, logistics)
Our current success!
Since 2005, More Than Just Feed and its family of Brands have proudly served Western Canada’s feed industry with high-quality products and services. More Than Just Feed is trusted by Canadian farmers because we are customer-focused, high-quality, and dependable. We provide a full-scope of services, including warehousing and on-farm delivery services of our retail products. More Than Just Feed and its family of Brands is revolutionizing the feed industry, supporting Canadian farmers to put food on family tables for the next 100 years. More Than Just Feed and its family of Brands are driven by one core purpose; Helping Farmers Feed People.