If you are an experienced Warehouse/Tool Crib Lead, then we have the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
We are seeking a motivated and organized Warehouse/Tool Crib Lead to join our team in Fort McMurray, Alberta. The Warehouse/Tool Crib Lead will play a crucial role in maintaining the efficiency of our project warehouse operations, ensuring the accurate and timely handling of inventory, and providing support to other project staff. The role will be vital to the success of the project delivery and will require an understanding of construction materials, tools and supplies.
- Receive, stage, store, and distribute materials and products for the project team.
- Accurately pick, pack, and prepare orders for shipment.
- Operate and maintain warehouse equipment, including forklifts and pallet jacks, in a safe manner.
- Responsible for the tracking and the management of project tools and inventory
- Conduct inventory counts and update inventory records as necessary.
- Ensure the warehouse is kept clean and organized.
- Adhere to all Centurion safety regulations and procedures
- Collaborate with other team members to meet and exceed warehouse productivity targets.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Construction/Project Manager.
- Ability to work in various working conditions ranging from outdoors to indoors in a variety of weather conditions
- Must have a valid class 5 Driver's License
- Trade certification would be an asset
- Must be able to pass pre-employment alcohol, drug and marijuana test
- Must be fit-for-duty and in good physical condition
- Must be immediately eligible/able to work in Canada
- Previous experience in a warehouse or similar environment is preferred.
- Certified to operate warehouse machinery, or willing to undergo training.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to lift and move heavy items, up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays
Safety Tickets required
- CSTS-09 or 2020 or PCST
- First Aid
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- H2S Alive
We provide our employees with highly competitive wages, group health benefits, a group RRSP matching program, exciting opportunities for career growth, and a positive, diversified working environment.
Our strong dedication to safety, high standard of quality/execution and overall company culture will provide job satisfaction to anyone who works for us. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Centurion is an integrated services contractor known for our ability to deliver remote access, environmental and infrastructure construction services and maintenance across Western Canada. We implement new technologies that enhance performance and results. With qualified professionals and a large fleet of equipment, we are equipped to manage projects of all sizes across all sectors. Centurion offers an extensive suite of construction services, driven by continuous improvement, project planning, quality and safety.
As part of the Centurion group of companies, our Vision is to build a successful global & sustainable rental and services company to critical industries. Our Values are an intricate part of our success; we are looking for team members with the same visions and values.
‘WE DO THE RIGHT THING’
‘WE DO WHAT WE SAY’
‘WE GO THE EXTRA MILE’
‘WE WORK TOGETHER’
Please visit www.centurioncinf.com for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- 12 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- warehouse: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person