Full Job Description
Canadian Energy is a SOLV4EX Company.
Canadian Energy is a well-established and rapidly growing stored and renewable energy company with locations across Canada. We provide solutions in the form of batteries, stored energy, DC power conversion, and renewable energy throughout Canada and all over the world.
What You Receive:
- Market competitive salary.
- Long weekends and dinner with your family.
- 11 paid Statutory Holidays per year.
- Extended Health and Dental Plan.
- Corporate Healthy Lifestyle Benefit.
- An opportunity to be part of a 100% Canadian owned + operated company!
As a CE team member, a typical week might include the following:
Shipping and Receiving. Assist in all aspects of warehouse duties including labeling of product, preparation of shipping documentation, inventory counts and general cleanup/maintenance. Load and unload trucks/trailers. Put away stock and pick orders.
Customer Service. You’ll provide a truly Canadian experience for our customers on the front counter and by telephone. Improve value for the customer by offering new products and services or by consolidating their purchases.
Operations. Assist with administration i.e., issue invoices and manage customer accounts in Company ERP system (NetSuite) including order-taking, order-entry and order fulfillment.
Safety. Consistently uphold all company culture, health and safety, security and operational policies and procedures. Proficient knowledge of safe material handling techniques.
Equipment. Safely operate power and manual lift equipment.
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. Occasional Saturday shift.
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Able to consistently and safely lift 50 pounds.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow direction.
- Class 5 driving license.
- Steel-toed safety boots are a requirement.
- The ability to pass a background check and provide a driver’s abstract.
SOLV4EX is a global management organization that serves the growing needs of the four companies which make up the SOLV4EX Group: Discover Battery, Canadian Energy, Discover Manufacturing and Eneon-ES.
If this isn’t the job for you, or you know others who are searching for a great place to work, send them this link. We have lots of room for people with a broad range of talents. Thanks!
All applications received will be kept in accordance with PIPEDA legislation. By applying for this position, you are confirming that you have Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Resident Status or a valid Work Permit.