Who we are:
Four Seasons Sales is Canada’s fastest growing RV dealer group with locations in Winnipeg, Virden, Regina, and Medicine Hat. Four Seasons carries travel trailers, fifth wheels, and toy haulers from all of North America’s top manufacturers. In addition, Four Seasons also runs the most comprehensive Emergency Road Service program in the business. Our company is built on exceptional customer service and we are dedicated to creating a team that supports this value.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Group Benefits package for you and your family
- Competitive wages based on your earning potential
- Paid personal leave time
- Employee Referral Program pays up to $1000 in the first year
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Fun and inclusive workplace culture
What we’re looking for:
The Warranty/Admin Writer will be responsible for processing warranty claims, providing customer service and ensuring that all paperwork is correct and submitted appropriately. Responsibilities will include the verification of all criteria as required by the factory, reconciliation of warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule, posting credits on the computer, resubmitting rejected claims promptly, tracking parts, arranging for the shipment of parts, and creating service department requests to perform repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Phone, e-mail or make pre-authorized claims for warranty authorizations contacting the manufacturer of the trailer and often the vendor of the parts. Make sure all the information required to send for the pre-authorization is collected and finalized including:
o Send pictures and sublets when required
o Keep all active pre-authorizations on file until claimed
o When parts are approved to be replaced fill out the order cards with the correct information required for the service advisors and the parts order desk
o Attach a copy of authorization to order card; provide this to the service advisors and place a copy of authorization in binder for future reference when claiming.
- Be familiar with each company’s specific requirements to complete claims – the Warranty Writer’s understanding of each company’s requirements may affect what is paid from each company. Deal with all the vendor companies as well as the unit manufacturers.
- Process all cheques for warranty – complete necessary paper work for accounting, making sure everything is balanced. Make adjustments on denied claims.
- Appeal any unpaid claims or denied claims that should be covered. Contact warranty sources at the manufacturers and investigate the reason for the claim being denied or not paid.
- Close work orders in IDS:
o Make sure the jobs match the parts used, time required etc. on these work orders.
o Process work orders with the claim sheet and the IDS printed sheet, try to meet the projected amount by management.
- Investigate parts on work orders that are not claimed or parts returned from Techs that we have not received work orders for.
- Create registrations for units, fax and file:
o Make a copy and provide it to the Demo personnel for customer’s signature.
o Transfer File from T# to customer name when returned with customer signature.
o Transfer from T# to customer name when unit is sold.
- Enter date of purchase in IDS:
o Transfer appliance information in binders as well as shared pictures when sold.
o Transfer expired registrations into archived file.
- Collect component information sheet, scan and attach to warranty pictures as well as placing a copy in the appliance information binder.
- Make all order cards for no charge parts being sent and fill out the required forms. Each company has their own forms that need to be followed to acquire warranty. o Phone regarding the no charge parts.
- Do preparation for recalls:
o Find which units are affected, and forward information to all service advisors.
o Make claims when work is completed – return parts if needed for payment.
o Keep all recalls on file for cross reference at future dates or transient customers.
- Keep road service, service advisors and PDI writers informed of authorizations, denials, or pictures required. Also, complete new Tech instructions for repairs, printing new code books as required
- Help Techs with codes and quotes:
o Fill in codes on work orders not completed.
o Print updated code books for all Techs in shop and road service.
o Update Tech as to changes in parts needing to be returned (Keystone in particular).
- Keep track of all unpaid claims as they reach 90 days- most claims are paid before the 60 days unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- Keep track of information required from feedback on claims. Feedback and emails need to be checked daily. Jayco pending needs to be checked at least twice a week for updates.
- Perform jobs in a timely manner:
o All warranty authorizations have a deadline.
o Keep track of authorizations or they will be denied and will need to be created again.
o Track parts returned as warranty is not paid for the part or the labour until they are returned correctly.
o Create claim for freight required to return parts. Not all parts are returned under the manufactures’ freight accounts.
- Apply for labour rate increases once a year from each company.
- Update all rate changes on IDS for each company- for example a US dollar change means each labor rate will change in IDS and must be updated. Jayco rate changes 4 times a year. Must be entered in IDS.
- Be productive, follow through, represent and conduct yourself in the best interest of the company
- Supply all the information they ask for that is related to the pre-authorizations
- Establish a good relationship with the warranty personnel at each company as they can help.
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
- 2 years’ experience in an administrative or similar role
- Office Administration diploma or other relevant education
- You have excellent written and oral communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to prioritize workload and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a deadline driven work setting and deal with confidential information
- You value teamwork, client service and quality in detailed work
- Well organized and have a keen sense of timeliness
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- What is your ideal wage range?
- Administrative: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location