Western has four bright, new locations situated in Lethbridge, Taber, Burdett, and Medicine Hat, where we sell the number one brand of Agricultural, Turf, and Commercial Worksite Products in the world, JOHN DEERE. As a stable and growing company, you can count on us to invest heavily in your career through training, resources, and support while being a part of a fun and team-oriented environment that feels like family.
REASONS TO JOIN WESTERN TRACTOR!
✓ We keep our team current by investing twice as much in training as any other JD dealer in Southern Alberta both inside and outside of our dealership.
✓ Comprehensive benefits package including an employer matched Registered Retirement Savings Plan.
✓ We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide paid time off beginning at 3 weeks in your first year of employment.
✓ A competitive compensation scale, incentive programs, and advancement opportunities.
✓ We provide you with state-of-the-art agriculture equipment and technology to do your job.
WASH BAY / DETAILER
Are you the master of clean?
Do you prefer hands-on work with the potential to get a little dirty while on the job?
Are you organized and detail oriented?
Sound like you? Read on!
As a Wash Bay / Detailer, you are treated as a crucial part of our customer service experience and are responsible for the final step of the Service Department’s interaction with the customer. You will clean and detail equipment to ensure it is presented to customers in pristine condition.
WHAT DOES A WASH BAY / DETAILER DO?
- Washes and details the interior and exterior of Agriculture and Turf equipment
- Regularly completes general shop, building, and yard maintenance.
- Keeps the Wash Bay clean and organized, including cleaning equipment and tools after use.
- Picks up and delivers equipment.
- Provides support to the Shop Foreman and Service Technicians as required.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Class 5 Driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Physically capable with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Team player with excellent listening skills
- Ability to work independently with a high attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to be adaptable
- Great attitude and self-motivated
THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE AN ASSET (BUT NOT MANDATORY)
- Previous detailing experience
- Previous experience with farm equipment
READY TO GROW YOUR CAREER?
Join Western Tractor today and be part of the exciting future of agriculture! If you want a workplace that empowers you to achieve and succeed, we encourage you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating you are applying for the Wash Bay / Detailer position. Resumes can also be delivered in person to Dustin Froehlich at our Medicine Hat Dealership. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Western Tractor but only individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted.