No matching job preferences
From $80,000 a year
- TEAM-1 Academy Inc is the wind energy industry’s leading Safety & Rescue training provider.
- Looking for an individual with 5+ years of Wind Turbine Working at Heights and Rescue Training. Instructor experience is a credit but not necessary required.. Valid driver’s license and ability to travel as needed to meet business objectives. Strong PC computer skills (MS office) required – Outlook, Work, Excel, and PowerPoint. Strong attention to detail. Ability to work independently and unsupervised. Instruct Wind industry related safety training for field technicians.
- Quickly assess students’ abilities and adjust / alter course content based on class experience. Develop and maintain course curriculums and content as needed, and identify best course curriculum delivery methods (on-line, video, etc.)
- Must already be certified and current in GWO Working at eights, Manual Handling, Fire Awareness, First Aid and Advanced Rescue.
- We need someone we can bring into the fold and start running classes GWO BST/ART classes.
- Must be physically fit and able to climb Wind Turbines without the need of climb assist.
- Must be able to travel sometimes for 1-3 weeks at time.
- We are looking for 1 person to live in the Lethbridge vicinity and work from our Lethbridge office
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $80,000.00 per year
- Wind Turbine Working at Heights and Rescue Training: 5 years (required)
- Drivers License (required)
- GWO basic safety training and advanced rescue training (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (preferred)
Work Location: In person