Full Job Description
Mullen Dedicated Logistics, a division of Mullen Trucking Corp. provides a diversified transportation and logistics service to customers, including overnight service between Calgary and Vancouver. MDL specializes in ground transportation, air and ocean freight, and scheduled LTL ground service to the local regional market and to major centers including Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat and Banff. Mullen Trucking has been in business since 1949 and is part of the Mullen Group of Companies.
· Power washing of equipment; tractors, trailers, and body job units
· Lawn maintenance: mow, whipper snip, rake, water as required
· Yard clean up and general maintenance, ensure areas are free of garbage and debris, assist with repairs to fencing, gates and ground conditions.
· Seasonal snow removal with Kubota or shovel: yard clean up and maintenance, including gravel or salt distribution
· Participate in pre-job and tail gate safety meetings with all parties prior to commencing work tasks on jobs conducted within the yard, including task hazard assessments
· Perform pre and post use inspection of equipment; record and report all defects to the Shop and Safety Department.
· Participate in overall general site upkeep, organization, and assistance as required in
all facets of site operations
· Flexible hours – Evenings and Saturdays required
· Possess a positive and energetic attitude
· Safety conscious, punctual, reliable, ability to adapt to new processes, procedures and willingness to learn
· Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team; establish good working relationships with all team members
Mullen Trucking Corp is an Employment Equity Company
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Day shift
Work Location: One location