Full Job Description
Green Acres Foundation is looking for an Licensed Practical Nurse who is a dynamic multi-tasker, flexible, willing, has a positive attitude, and the desire to mentor, train, and develop an amazing care team.
Does this sound like you? If it is, you'll perform duties that require considerable confidentiality, initiative, tact, and independent judgement. We are a self-motivated bunch who finds coming to work fun, so strong interpersonal and organizational skills are a MUST.
Green Acres Foundation was voted the Lethbridge Sun's Best of the Best for Seniors Living Complex in 2019, 2020, and 2021. We are also one of the top 20 employers in Lethbridge. So if you want to be part of a team of people who love to come to work every day, Green Acres Foundation has a position for you!
As a Licensed Practical Nurse at Green Acres you would be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing and providing direction to HCAs following a Care Plan
- Providing direct care and support to residents
- Monitor, assess, and report changes in resident's health
- Respond to emergency calls as required
- Distribute medications to residents
- Assisting residents with daily activities, including therapeutic regimes
- Complete all necessary charting, paperwork, and reporting in a clear, concise, and timely manner using electronic charting
- Licensed Practical Nursing Diploma
- Annual proof of active registration with CLPNA
- Current satisfactory Criminal Record Check (within the last 6 months)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and spoken English
- A flexible, willing, and positive attitude
First Aid Certification and WHMIS Training is an asset.
Green Acres Foundation recognizes the diversity within the communities in which we serve and strive to ensure that our housing program & services, our facilities and our employment opportunities are inclusive to all people.
- Posted Today